Pigeon Talk

A spread is most commonly seen in black birds: View attachment 2482590

Remember, it is dominant so if the bird carries it, it will show it. I am planning on breeding a bunch of black spreads this year as they are still tough to find, even though it is a dominant-easy to breed color. If you were closer I would set you up. :)
I live in Nigeria
Really far from you

A spread is most commonly seen in black birds: View attachment 2482590

Remember, it is dominant so if the bird carries it, it will show it. I am planning on breeding a bunch of black spreads this year as they are still tough to find, even though it is a dominant-easy to breed color. If you were closer I would set you up. :)
What state do you live in? I'll be looking for a small flock of homers in the spring.

What state do you live in? I'll be looking for a small flock of homers in the spring.
I'm in TN. I dont like shipping, but will if your interested. I always recommend buying local, although I could breed you certain colors if wanted. Where are you?
IMG_20200608_132533.jpg
IMG_20200608_132851.jpg
IMG_20200608_133600.jpg
IMG_20200608_133247.jpg
IMG_20200608_132930.jpg
IMG_20200721_142219.jpg
IMG_20200627_165225.jpg
IMG_20201202_155044.jpg
IMG_20200721_142225.jpg

I'm in TN. I dont like shipping, but will if your interested. I always recommend buying local, although I could breed you certain colors if wanted. Where are you? View attachment 2482599View attachment 2482600View attachment 2482601View attachment 2482602View attachment 2482603View attachment 2482604View attachment 2482605View attachment 2482606View attachment 2482607
I'm up in Ohio! I don't like shipping either. I'm not interested in any specific color. I only want a slightly less common color than the normal blue/black ones. I think I like the ash reds best but I won't ask you breed them for me since I'm not even sure exactly when I want them yet. I just know that I'll start looking for some in the spring. Tennessee is a nice place! If my family decides to go up there for a short vacation like we've been talking about then maybe we can pick some birds up on the way back. Hardly anything is for sure yet though.

I'm up in Ohio! I don't like shipping either. I'm not interested in any specific color. I only want a slightly less common color than the normal blue/black ones. I think I like the ash reds best but I won't ask you breed them for me since I'm not even sure exactly when I want them yet. I just know that I'll start looking for some in the spring. Tennessee is a nice place! If my family decides to go up there for a short vacation like we've been talking about then maybe we can pick some birds up on the way back. Hardly anything is for sure yet though.
I gotcha! That is fine. I don't like to sell unsettled birds since that means if they escape, owner won't get them back... That's why I like to breed and sell young birds.

If you do decide to come to TN, AND you want birdies, let me know a good bit in advance. I would need to have a 9-10 week notice ( I know that's BIG, but that's how long it would be for mating, eggs hatching, and weaning the birds). Obviously, I would not hold you accountable if you gave me notice and then backed out. Nothing is for sure until it happens. :) so, long story short if you come to TN and your interested let me know. :) good luck on your pigeons! Will they be racers or pets? Nothing wrong with either one.

I gotcha! That is fine. I don't like to sell unsettled birds since that means if they escape, owner won't get them back... That's why I like to breed and sell young birds.

If you do decide to come to TN, AND you want birdies, let me know a good bit in advance. I would need to have a 9-10 week notice ( I know that's BIG, but that's how long it would be for mating, eggs hatching, and weaning the birds). Obviously, I would not hold you accountable if you gave me notice and then backed out. Nothing is for sure until it happens. :) so, long story short if you come to TN and your interested let me know. :) good luck on your pigeons! Will they be racers or pets? Nothing wrong with either one.
They'll be pets! It's likely that I'll let them loft fly after awhile like I did for my old pair of pigeons (Those pigeons only loft flew for about a week and a half though because their hutch was moved inside a chick brooder pen for safety.)

Back
Top Bottom