Pigeons photos from the show in Stockton, CA. DUW

theOEGBman

Songster
13 Years
Jan 13, 2007
Central California
Well, I've never been to a pigeon show before and the sign said Pigeon Show, so I'd say I have been now, haha. They had tons of amazing breeds, and I wanted just about all of them! It was really cool, and as you can tell from the pics, I loved the Modenas, haha.

e2c9fd4f.jpg

bcdd5365.jpg

This one scared me a little, haha.

790923c5.jpg

0e5bbc13.jpg

2f260bad.jpg

98b6f7b0.jpg

Madison, tormenting a pigeon... It slapped the crud out of her with its wing too!
lol.png

ad7f5e78.jpg

5e987fd1.jpg

9335f317.jpg

Skerry little big eyed pigeon...

d7f60529.jpg

e795fe4d.jpg

d43409e2.jpg

af1b186d.jpg

53d6c664.jpg

12f3eaf7.jpg

And this is what you get when you stick two bored BYCers in a barn full of pigeons, haha...

http://s402.photobucket.com/albums/...kon Show 09/?action=view&current=2503de50.flv

The third one down is called an oriental frill. They were always my fave of all the pigeons my grandfather had. They are gorgeous and elegant but bred in a way that they're beaks are too short. In order to breed them, you must put the eggs under homers or some other pigeon or hand raise them.

LOL, clucky! Thanks! Yep, they come in so many varieties, they're really fun birds.

Thanks, Jenn!

NZ, I actually do have two photos. These two were in the raffle... I tried to win em, but didnt succeed, haha.

55a63385.jpg

956ac25c.jpg

Thanks, Julio!

No problem, OEGB! Yep, they're pretty cool lookin birds!

Thanks, Msbear. I wasnt sure what it was. They're really cool looking birds, I just hate the whole not being able to feed their young thing. Seems kind of pointless to me.

Hey Bill,
Nope. I didnt see any Lahores and I was watching! They're gorgeous pigeons!

Back
Top Bottom