Piglet times 9 is here ! yippee

Ummmmmm, looks delish....er....adorable!
wink.png

I am jealous of u my sow just had her third litter and there was 17 well umm she would not take them not even one. So here I am trying to save the little ones by bottle feeding them and I have lots most of the litter but I still have 5 of them left. I am just hoping that they make it. Good luck with yours and they look like they had a lot of fun out there

Quote:
Aw turner I am sorry, ours is doing a great job....... was a small litter though..........all boys too.....
Have you been able to save them so far?that is alot of bottle feeding ! I wish you the best
smile.png

Quote:
If you can get them to drink from a pan it is alot easier. We just had to raise 5 on the pan and they all did great. I did get up to feed about every 2-3 hours for the first couple of weeks. We had 9 total, and we gave 4 away. All nine lived and are doing very well. The lady with the 4 did bottle feed and we pan fed. Make sure to keep them warm. Ours were very cold (we had to put the mom down as she was very sick) so they had two heat lamps they could cuddle under and room to get out of the heat if they got to hot. Good Luck with yours and I hope the rest are ok.

Last edited:
SOOOOOOO cute, you have a couple oreo cookie babies. My kids always call any calves or piglets that are black and white oreo cookies.. Thanks for the cute video. Jenn

Back
Top Bottom