We Got Hereford Piglets!

Nov 6, 2023
We just got two piglets! They are so cute! They are doing lots of sleeping. We wore them out last night :lau They are eight weeks old and darling; we got one boy and a girl. We might breed the girl at some point. We have not named them. So much fun! Anyone else have pigs?

I have pigs off and on. I love them. / you will need to separate them in the next few months or the male can and will get her pregnant and at her age it likely wouldn't be the magical experience that you are dreaming of. Good luck!
The male has been treated so it cannot reproduce. The female has not, but we might do a litter with her at some point.

Name one BACON and the other one HAM!!!!! That’s all pigs are good for. They are the stinkiest animal known to man, except maybe monkeys.
Mark
All the pigs I've ever known at my family farm were very clean animals. As far as farm animals go, pigs are actually very clean. They don't have sweat glands, that's why they wallow to cool off

All the pigs I've ever known at my family farm were very clean animals. As far as farm animals go, pigs are actually very clean. They don't have sweat glands, that's why they wallow to cool off
Yeah. Alot if misinformation around pigs and pork. My mom's husband(from india) is always showing videos of why pork is bad. Once showed me a video of a slice of pork soaking in soda. The acidity pulled some stuff out and he was saying it was worms but I didn't want to believe it 😅🤣 he once said to me "pigs only eat the dead abd feces, I don't know how anyone could eat one" . Completely clueless to reality

Back
Top Bottom