Pilgrim Eggs-You pick how many (Pictures inside)

Germaine_11.20

Songster
10 Years
Jun 6, 2009
Idaho
Greetings!

The Pilgrim Girls are laying and the Ganders are doing their job. I have 10 eggs in the incubator and they are all developing so these are fertile eggs.

33539_dscn0268.jpg

33539_dscn0282.jpg

33539_dscn0272.jpg

33539_dscn0271.jpg

33539_dscn0278.jpg

Please don't hit the "buy it now" button, just PM me. I am collecting eggs and can ship as they come available. Shipping will depend on your actual location.

If you purchase more than 2 I will lower the price to $12.00 per egg. If there are extras at time of shipping I will add it or them for free.

My geese are very friendly, and NEVER attack me. They will alarm me if people who don't belong on the property are there but other than that these are a peaceful breed of geese.

They nibble the cat if they get too close but the cat's could care less and they will follow me like puppies until i give them a bit of layer pellet to show them I love them as much as the chickens. Then they are off to graze grass, get bugs and find someplace to either swim or rest. They free range on the farm and rarely get additional feed because they don't need it (just like it) So I consider them very cost effective in the feed department.

A big tub or kiddie pool are enough for them although we have a little pond set up for them.

At hatch, Pilgrim geese are sexable and my girls are as big if not bigger than the boys. They grew faster and bigger than my Africans and are much friendlier. I now have only Pilgrims.

I didn't get pictures of them but if you would like some I will add it or send it.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom