Pilgrim Geese thread

Sorry.... I am not sitting on her eggs for her. I have to draw a line somewhere.
Aww come on.
wink.png

I went to Ohio once. It was about 10 years ago. I still haven't fully thawed. This southern kid don't do good in midwest type cold. I can meet you in Chattanooga...that's about as far north as I can go. lol

I can't leave Ohio. I'm frozen to the ground.

I do not doubt that for a second. I don't know how the human race survives up there in that frozen tundra. I kept expecting to see penguins and polar bears when I was up there.

I'll leave them to see how she does. Robo, would I ship them via usps? I am a newbie remember?
1f609.png

You're a newbie? I hadn't noticed. But yes, usps is the way to do it. How much are you gonna be selling them for?

I went to Ohio once. It was about 10 years ago. I still haven't fully thawed. This southern kid don't do good in midwest type cold. I can meet you in Chattanooga...that's about as far north as I can go. lol

I can't leave Ohio. I'm frozen to the ground.

I do not doubt that for a second. I don't know how the human race survives up there in that frozen tundra. I kept expecting to see penguins and polar bears when I was up there.

I'll leave them to see how she does. Robo, would I ship them via usps? I am a newbie remember?
1f609.png

You're a newbie? I hadn't noticed. But yes, usps is the way to do it. How much are you gonna be selling them for?

I haven't seen my yard since 2 weeks before Christmas. Just all this white crap.

Back
Top Bottom