Pilgrim Geese thread

A few years ago I had Pilgrim Geese that got killed by stupid coons. They took out my entire flock of geese, ducks and my chickens. Anyway, I just ordered some goslings from Murray McMurray. Ive never had chicks/goslings shipped to me before as I live in the same town as Cackle Hatchery and usually just pick up my chicks from them or hatch them out myself with eggs that I purchase. Anyway, Im super excited that Im getting more goslings. Ill predator proof their coop this time. No chances taken again

Hi all, don't know if this is breaking in rules or anything but my goose and gander are doing their things and I will be selling fertile eggs very soon. She is on her 2nd egg and will begin selling when she lays her 5th egg. She is a great layer and they are a fantastic set. So if anyone is interested in getting some fertile pilgrim goose eggs let me know. I will sell 12 or so and then let her lay a nest and set. She generally lays 30-45 eggs if I keep picking up though, but I want to let her set before the hottest part of summer.
Kim

Hi all, don't know if this is breaking in rules or anything but my goose and gander are doing their things and I will be selling fertile eggs very soon. She is on her 2nd egg and will begin selling when she lays her 5th egg. She is a great layer and they are a fantastic set. So if anyone is interested in getting some fertile pilgrim goose eggs let me know. I will sell 12 or so and then let her lay a nest and set. She generally lays 30-45 eggs if I keep picking up though, but I want to let her set before the hottest part of summer.
Kim

Will you be selling goslings?

Kim

If you do sell goslings I would love to buy two from you.

I will be selling most of any goslings that hatch I plan on keeping one or two . I don't know anything about shipping chicks or goslings though so they'd need be picked up most likely.

Back
Top Bottom