PINK SHOWGIRL!!! County Fair Picture

Ugh Rooster Red--a picture speaks a thousand words!!!
smile.png
tongue.png

I don't see how adding a tint to the rinse water would cause a bird any more harm than bathing it in the first place would. And, while a bird may or may not enjoy being bathed, I know it isn't harmful, people who show birds bathe them before shows all the time, don't they?

Most everyone I showed the pic too thought the chicken looked content and well cared for.

But one lady got all upset and said 'showgirl' is another name for strippers and therefor demeaning, and that coloring the bird to look like a feather duster is demeaning. I was really surprised.

Wow.gif

I'm surprised the chicken's owner didn't dress him all up with "bling" around his neck.

I would never dye my own chicken on purpose, but it does look sort of neat and funny.
hmm.png

Quote:
Tell her to look it up in wikipedia:

A showgirl is a dancer or performer in a stage entertainment show.

"Showgirl" is often used as a term for a promotional model in trade fairs and car shows, etc. These young women often have no dance or entertainment skills but are there to attract attention to their sponsors' products with their beauty.​

My 4 year-old DD is very enthralled with those pics! I was kind of scared to show her at first because I was worried that she'd want one!
lol.png
Thank heavens that isn't the case. She just keep giggling!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom