Pinkeye...new tooth...trip next week...summertime craziness!

Quote:
I always think I do, until it actually gets here, and then I wonder what on earth I was looking forward to!
roll.png

Quote:
frow.gif
Boo!

Tomorrow is the last day of school for my kids. Today and tomorrow are half days. Next year Ella will go to kindergarten and Jackie will be in 5th, Matthew in 4th. I'm more upset about Ella going to kindergarten than I was when my oldest went. She's been my buddy here at home for so long!

I found out the hard way you can get pinkeye from your animals. Was working in the coop all day cleaning and not thinking rubbed my eye and of course dummy me hadnt washed my hands yet. Well I got pinkeye from it. The doctor said dont you know better. Well when you are busy sometimes you just dont think. Hope you have a good trip and get some rest. Go out for an hour and wtch your chickens. Works for me. DH even put me a really cute hammock chair out there for just that purpose. He knows when I'm stressed where I will be and to leave me alone for awhile.

Last edited:
Quote:
Seems likely. I've had itchy allergy eyes this spring so I'm sure that's exactly what I did! I get it every couple of years, always in my left eye. I guess it's weak or something.
roll.png

Quote:
I always think I do, until it actually gets here, and then I wonder what on earth I was looking forward to!
roll.png

I feel the same way....can't wait for winter to end, then when summer accually get here and all the work begins, I to think to myself...*and you've been waiting for this....WHY*
roll.png

Of course around here, spring is just now getting here, so we have at least another month to go until summer, then another month before winter
th.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
*this is good info for the girl who often considers wiping her hands on cleanish grass to be cleaning them*

NOT before food prep, just doing outside work.

DS had suspect pinkeye once last year but it was just a cold.

Never had it, no idea what its like, but it must be ucky

Hope all of you feel better

Quote:
We usually just get the one cutting since we're in sand with no irrigation and it's grass hay. Last year we could have done two, but I drew the line. I had had enough squares!

Back
Top Bottom