Pinless peeper location?

MommA2K

Songster
Apr 13, 2020
Central MN
I’ve read articles and watched YouTube videos but it’s difficult to see when the peeper is on already. I just want to make sure we place it in the correct location. Inside the nostril, right?! I suppose if we don’t get it on correctly it won’t stay on, but I don’t want to cause any discomfort if it can be avoided!

How do I know which size works best? I suppose if the terrorizing is still happening I need to size up? 😅🤦🏻‍♀️ For reference the culprit (Peach) is a three year old speckled Sussex. I’m wanting to put it on now while they’re roosting (I read it’s easier in the evening) and my husband is here to help. But I’m worried about her getting down off the roost in the morning with them on. Silly to think that’ll be a problem?

Attachments

• 4DD97F24-B09B-40ED-B39D-FA840FB48881.jpeg
    4DD97F24-B09B-40ED-B39D-FA840FB48881.jpeg
    270.2 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    418.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 72A5300A-5D77-40B6-8C20-7A2E18BB46F8.jpeg
    72A5300A-5D77-40B6-8C20-7A2E18BB46F8.jpeg
    714.2 KB · Views: 12
I’ve read articles and watched YouTube videos but it’s difficult to see when the peeper is on already. I just want to make sure we place it in the correct location. Inside the nostril, right?! I suppose if we don’t get it on correctly it won’t stay on, but I don’t want to cause any discomfort if it can be avoided!

How do I know which size works best? I suppose if the terrorizing is still happening I need to size up? 😅🤦🏻‍♀️ For reference the culprit (Peach) is a three year old speckled Sussex. I’m wanting to put it on now while they’re roosting (I read it’s easier in the evening) and my husband is here to help. But I’m worried about her getting down off the roost in the morning with them on. Silly to think that’ll be a problem?
According to one I looked up, yes, the nostril. I think your idea of doing it at night is smart too!
1693363162859.png
1693363162859.png

These directions are much easier to read than the broken English ones I received! I had also read one that said “not the meaty part” so that had me concerned. Thank you for your response!
I don't know why they posted on there twice, but oh well. Glad I could help. I have some here I haven't used yet but read the Chinese version and then the one I pasted to you which I agree, is much easier to understand lol.

Back
Top Bottom