Pinless Peeper question

I use pinless peepers on all of my chickens once they reach a certain size or age. It is humane, and easy to put in with a helper. They have no trouble seeing predators in the air. We also have lots land predators like coyote, fox, mink, etc, but haven't had any problems with them. We close all of our poultry in at night time.

I use pinless peepers on all of my chickens once they reach a certain size or age. It is humane, and easy to put in with a helper. They have no trouble seeing predators in the air. We also have lots land predators like coyote, fox, mink, etc, but haven't had any problems with them. We close all of our poultry in at night time.
so can you tell me how these have worked for you? do they cause any harm to the hen wearing them? thanks

@getreal I sent you a PM.
smile.png

Hi, just came across this thread.
Curious how the painless peepers are working so far?
I have 3 hens who I am considering putting the peepers on. I would like it to be temporary.
I free range as much as I can, and have 3 girls who are causing some issues, inside the enclosure and while free ranging. They are of course my best layers and favorite hens.
They are however making life difficult for the others.
The weather is crazy here, and I know this probably has something to do with it. One day is 70 degrees then the next day is in the 30's.
Has it been helpful for your flock so far?
If so, is it only available online?
Thanks for any input.

Back
Top Bottom