Pip but no zip yet

So basically what I think happened is the baby was born with her insides out. Just happens I'm sorry for your loss. Did you notice anything wrong with the beak if it was crossed or anything like that.

Yes it was definitely not the yolk. I saw what was left of the yolk which wasn’t very much. This was a hard and firm organ like protrusion that was attached to the duckling. I guess I’m just surprised that it made it this far after seeing it. It seemed so healthy.

So basically what I think happened is the baby was born with her insides out. Just happens I'm sorry for your loss. Did you notice anything wrong with the beak if it was crossed or anything like that.
No everything else looked perfect I think. The beak was fine. Just it’s little belly :(

I am nervous. My second egg has pipped externally sometime today. (It hadn’t this morning). I can’t hear it or see it moving….

This guy has been at it this morning. He is moving and chirping and chewing every now and then. Does the brown membrane color look ok?

Attachments

• EF665317-237B-45FA-9BF6-C54AAB15280B.jpeg
    EF665317-237B-45FA-9BF6-C54AAB15280B.jpeg
    349.7 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom