PIP PIP..................mostly dry Lola pics added pg. 10

luvmychicknkids

Canning Squirrel
11 Years
Mar 6, 2008
Floresville, Texas
ummmmm........pooray....alright, that just sounds stupid!!!!

BUTTTTTTT..........OMG!!!!! It is day 19. One of my BLRW just pipped!!! It hadn't about 15 min. ago. Just glanced in and there is a tiny little hole. I am gonna die now!!!!

Last edited:
Yayy!! Someone won't be getting much sleep tonight.Have fun.....
smile.png

Yay!
jumpy.gif

Sounds like your night is going to be like my night last night! My broody finally hatched her one lone little egg and I stayed up checking on them randomly and waited until he was hatched to move her into a pen at 2 am. (she nested on the deck in a flower pot, go figure
roll.png
)

Good luck with the hatch and post pictures of the peeps!

Last edited:
caf.gif
there ya go birdboy.....anyone else need a cup? I make mine strong.
smile.png

Oh, I will definitely post pics. I have one little pip and I think I already took like 8 pics. LOL And congrats on the new little one.....do you have pics of him and his mommy posted yet???

Here's a picture of my BLRW that just hatched a few days ago, to tide you over until you can see yours. Mine took forever to hatch. The mixed breed chicks just sort of popped right out compared to these guys. I now have 4 and they are extra fluffy, like long haired chicks. So cute.

Happy hatching.
jumpy.gif

P6210079.jpg

Quote:
OMG.......and that little beauty has the same parents as mine so now I am REALLY going crazy!!!!! I wanna see mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Told my hubby I was gonna get a hammer and get them out NOWWWWWWW!!!! He seems to think that is a bad idea!!!

Back
Top Bottom