Pipd's Peeps!

I also have a pullet named Myrtle!!
20200507_081515.jpg

What a crew you have!

My advice to not worry much about the air cells

Thanks, Ron! I wasn't overly concerned, just adjusted my humidity. Looks like things worked out because as of last night's candling (day 18), we have a few drawdowns and internal pips already!! This morning, someone's decided to get an early start and get to air breathing, too! (I forgot to look at which egg is which when I locked down, so I'm actually not too sure which one this is :oops: )

1591186147008.png

I also have a pullet named Myrtle!!
20200507_081515.jpg

:frow Welcome! Your Myrtle is a gorgeous girl!! :love

Thanks, Ron! I wasn't overly concerned, just adjusted my humidity. Looks like things worked out because as of last night's candling (day 18), we have a few drawdowns and internal pips already!! This morning, someone's decided to get an early start and get to air breathing, too! (I forgot to look at which egg is which when I locked down, so I'm actually not too sure which one this is :oops: )

View attachment 2174410

:frow Welcome! Your Myrtle is a gorgeous girl!! :love
Pips are nice to see!

Often fresh eggs ill have a smaller air cell right up to hatch and then they draw down a lot. Likely the air cell is way below the line for the egg in the picture

Second Winty x Abie baby was out when I woke up this morning! :love One of the OEGBs is FINALLY zipping now, so should be out any minute!

IMG_20200604_082713.jpg

We have 4 pips still, too, so babies are coming!!! :wee

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom