Pipd's Peeps!

Next two banded and moved to the brooder. 🥰

View attachment 3788265

Judy booty 2 is still fluffing up a bit, so I haven't moved her out of the incubator just yet. I did do some waterer training in the brooder, though, and Judy booty 1 was the first to figure out the waterer on her own! :love
Judy booties are top of their class, or fashionably late... 🤣

Are they both splash?

Those chicks are so cute!

Got Judy booty 2 banded and moved to the brooder. She's a bit 'crunchy' still, but I think she'll be fine. She was just so sad in the incubator all alone! 🥺

1711990377436.png

Meanwhile, somebody's figured out that I've been keeping all these fun new toys from him... 🤭

1711990696861.png

Edited to fix a silly wording mistake 😬

Last edited:
Hopefully y'all aren't sick of peeper pictures because I just did the babies' first real photo shoot! :love Trying to get a decent picture of all of them together is always a task 😅 Looks like I ended up with 2 Splash, 2 Black (one might be a darker Blue, I didn't look super closely...), and the rest Blue.

full group.jpg

Here are the keeper babies! 🥰

Judy booties on the left and right:

keeper babies 1.jpg

Judy booties middle and right--look at that Blue baby's booty 🥰

keeper babies 2.jpg

Judy booty 1 in the middle being simply fabulous :love

Judy booty blue fabulous.jpg

The Splash babies 😍

splash babies.jpg

And the weird slate-legged baby. Judging by the brownish tinge on her face and the coloration overall, I'd say little one is either ER/eb or eb/eb, though much lighter than any previous ones I've had. 🤔 We'll see once she feathers in, I suppose...

slate leg baby 2.jpg
slate leg baby 3.jpg

I think I meant to take a group picture of all of the 'cull' babies, but I must have forgotten. 🤔 I'll see if they'll cooperate for that tomorrow.

You know, to an extent I'm like, it's my thread, I can pic dump if I want to. 😤 But then I get this nagging 'what if it's annoying everyone' thought in the back of my head because, well, anxiety sucks. 😅

They are awfully stinking cute in their footsie pajamas, though... 🥰

You know, to an extent I'm like, it's my thread, I can pic dump if I want to. 😤 But then I get this nagging 'what if it's annoying everyone' thought in the back of my head because, well, anxiety sucks. 😅

Oh my goodness no! Pictures are the best!

Hey, welcome, or welcome back rather! :frow That was right at the beginning of this thread, too, wow! Do you remember what your username was?

Things are crazy for me right now, but not necessarily in a bad way. 🤭 Hope things have been well for you as well!
hi! I think it was ECSandCCFS or something along those lines? I used to have so much fun watching the batches of babies grow up :]

There is no such thing as too many pictures!

Back
Top Bottom