Pippin's D'uccle hatch-along and week by week chick growth!

Pics
Could I get a D’uccle lover opinion? I don’t own any, so I was just wanting to know if my drawing is accurate? I was wanting to keep it simple, but I just want to make sure it actually looks like one!🤪 I’m trying for a porcelain D’uccle!😉
5F42A918-9CBE-4E41-AF47-B96E84FF807D.png

Could I get a D’uccle lover opinion? I don’t own any, so I was just wanting to know if my drawing is accurate? I was wanting to keep it simple, but I just want to make sure it actually looks like one!🤪 I’m trying for a porcelain D’uccle!😉View attachment 2860562
OMG too adorable!!

Question for you... when your d'uccles are out.. even tho they are hawk snacky snacks.. do they try to fly over walls or fences? When I let mine out in my living room (house chickens), they fly along the ceiling which is 9' (3 meters)! And fences are only around 5'...... They will have an outside run and yard soon.
They do if they're startled, but otherwise just kind of poodle around. I guess if they got really bored they might, but they'd probably stay in the fence for a day or so. One of my d'Uccles flew on top of my house (like 20-25 ft up and 10 ft over to it) because one of my big girls chased her. Had to shoot her down with the hose :lau

Back
Top Bottom