Pit Bull Pictures!

So cute!
smile.png

My next dog will be a rescue/shelter Pit. I fell in love with them at work(vet hosp.) and realized how easy they are to work with.SO sad people BYB pits when so many are killed now. Only an adult dog for me and obviously it will need to be tempermant cleared with all my other animals but I have no doubt it will be doable. CL sells pups reguarly and its heartbreaking.

Aw, what great pics guys! I miss my Pittie ALOT (died of old age). Still a bully owner though, just not a Pit Bull owner anymore (my new guy is an Olde English Bulldogge)...
Nikki

Our Lyla is a rescue pit (american staffordshire terrier) who is the best dog ever. She is a complete momma dog who takes care of any baby she sees, human or otherwise. There is not a single mean bone in her body. She is a big ol' couch potato who will crush you trying to be a lap dog and lick you half to death if you make a funny sound.
(Lyla and her best friend Finn whom we adopted when he was 3 months old.)
(Lyla taking care of the new babies. Any time they peeped she would come running and lick them clean to make sure they were ok.)

Back
Top Bottom