Pitbulls? Don't want to have an incorrect understanding of the breed

Pics
Okay but attacking something of the same breed or someone part of its "pack" is different.

Also, im curious why you are arguing against the pitbull when your profile picture is one😂
I don't mean this as like a snotty sassy little comment im just honestly curious

Where is your research? where is your websites to back up claims? I've posted plenty. You've posted none.

I'd like to see how you think the Alpha theory still works, because when I google it, all the results are "Alpha theory debunked "

Okay, y'all are obviously more well prepared for this than me 😂

I was just having a friendly conversation and I hope thats still what this is.

Maybe there are a some bad apples and pitbulls may be better suited for fighting. With the whole alpha thing, I don't even know what to say about that. Its just dominance, almost all animals have an understanding of it. Dogs are smart they can figure out who is in charge, even if it isn't hardwired into their brain. But I don't think its fair to look at an entire breed of dogs and say they are all vicious, aggressive, and malevolent creatures. There are way to many pitbulls that are just the sweetest things you've ever seen. I would be shocked if you guys can find a statistic saying that the majority of pitbulls have a natural tendency to kill other dogs and attack people. I don't blame aggression towards cats, that literally like the iconic "dog vs cat" thing😂. Ive only seen a few dogs that won't chase a cat.

The APBT is a very PEOPLE friendly dog breed. As in the creation of the breed, any man biter was culled.

That doesn't mean that genetics plays a role in the animal aggression they still hold. Just like any other breed of dog, they have specific temperment aspects.

And like I said, the APBT is a RARE!! dog breed. There aren't thousands in the shelter. Those are all bully breed mutts.

Yeah, bully breed mutts are really sweet, and generally get along great with other dogs.

Study Says Human Behavior -- Not Dog Breed -- Predicts Canine Aggression.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom