Pitt sweat!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by farm girl, Oct 14, 2013.

1. farm girl

farm girl Out Of The Brooder

May 6, 2012
    In the USA
    I tried everything. but my Pitts sweat a lot, and stink. i HATE it! I dont get close to ppl because of that! I need help! what should i use, or do? I tried many things.

2. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    see your doctor, they have a medicated deodorant that will stop the sweating and dont be ashamed ,alot of people do. sometimes just your hormones sometime not the right deodorant . most people just dont want to talk about it. good for you for seeking help instead of hiding.

3. farm girl

farm girl Out Of The Brooder

May 6, 2012
    In the USA
    Anything besides doctor, because i dont know when i would be able to go

4. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    cotton shirts,bath daily with deodorant soap, you could try mitchem antiperspirant for men, dark green solid. sometimes allergies to certain fabrics can cause it and if you have done all you can then lift your arms high in the air and tell people to breath deeply!

5. howfunkyisurchicken

howfunkyisurchicken Overrun With Chickens

Apr 11, 2011
    Tn
    There was a thread here recently with a recipe for homemade/all natural deodorant. The OP (and occasionally myself) had the same problem. I don't have it all the time, but an odd day or week here and there I just seem to sweat more. When I having that issue, I use my hubbys deodorant. However, I'm really want to try the homemade, I just have to remember to look for the ingredients when I'm at the store! Good luck [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by