Pix of Duck Pens and Huts? Please help...

SterlingAcres

Songster
11 Years
Apr 17, 2008
Poconos, PA
I've been searching, but can't find anything I need.

I'm building a 'duck tractor' until I know these adopted ducks are safe to add in with my chickens. I'm thinking maybe 10ish, depends what the lady has (waiting to hear back).

DH ran out to get my netting and the rest of the supplies to finish the run (so we can go grab our jake from Jody and Charlie). So, we'll be building this thing tonight and tomorrow.

It's their quarantine, so can you show me some helpful pictures? I have an idea, but a visual would be fantastic!!!
big_smile.png
thanks soooo much guys!

Just get some fence post stakes and pound them in the ground and get some chicken wire and fence it in to make a temparary pen for the ducks until the quarintene period is over.

Jayare

Jayare's Chicks :

Just get some fence post stakes and pound them in the ground and get some chicken wire and fence it in to make a temparary pen for the ducks until the quarintene period is over.

Jayare

I agree but here's mine

14593_100_1970.jpg

Last edited:
I disagree on roofing to contain- my Pekins are so huge and heave that they couldn't even THINK of flying. They can't even get in the kiddie pool without flapping like mad and grunting. You may want some netting to keep flying critters out though.

Back
Top Bottom