PLANNED POULTRY GUARDING DOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
[I[/I

OFF SEASON NOT TOTALLY OFF

Coyote came up fen from south aparently going after meadow voles which are very abundant there. Lucy was in unknown location at time but Scooby was in upper story of house looking out back window. He growled watching coyote approach. When he decided to make his move he bolted in the opposite direction to the front door then around the house and into direction of coyote. By time he was in Apple orchard I could see Lucy running with him. The coyote did not react to dogs until they were right up on it making so they almost caught it. Dogs over shot but seemed more into giving it scare. Chase then went down hill into woods. Dogs were scent marking heavily on way back. Lucy was apparently watching coyote from upper part of orchard. I think the dogs can here each other well even with exterior walls between them.

[I[/I

OFF SEASON NOT TOTALLY OFF

Coyote came up fen from south aparently going after meadow voles which are very abundant there. Lucy was in unknown location at time but Scooby was in upper story of house looking out back window. He growled watching coyote approach. When he decided to make his move he bolted in the opposite direction to the front door then around the house and into direction of coyote. By time he was in Apple orchard I could see Lucy running with him. The coyote did not react to dogs until they were right up on it making so they almost caught it. Dogs over shot but seemed more into giving it scare. Chase then went down hill into woods. Dogs were scent marking heavily on way back. Lucy was apparently watching coyote from upper part of orchard. I think the dogs can here each other well even with exterior walls between them.
sub-sonic or ultra-sonic?

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom