plans similar to Carolina Coop

Hello everyone, I'm looking for detailed build plans for a coop and run similar to a Carolina Coop (https://carolinacoops.com/shop/carolina-coop/#.Xq7dnc17nIU). I'm handy enough that I am sure I can build (if I have plans), but they don't sell plans; only the $5K + unassembled coops.
thanks in advance
Mike

I built a DIY version of the American Coop, and put a bunch of videos about it on YouTube. I had a lot of used material and found discounted products, so it wasn't too expensive.
Tour:
Cost:
1st Build Video (coop):
Chicken-Powered Door:
Plans: https://www.patreon.com/join/thequarteracrehomestead?

I'm building a coop like the American Coop from Carolina Coops. I mapped most of it out on sketchup if you're familiar with that program I can share the file. It's assembled as ~6x6 panels primarily with a ton of pocket screws. It's a spendy build, even as a diy, just so you know. It'll be somewhere over 1000-1500 for just the supplies, I've lost track. More if you do the the Carolina version.

Crowber, could I get a copy of your sketchup plans of the carolina coop? Please

Thank you walker

I'm building a coop like the American Coop from Carolina Coops. I mapped most of it out on sketchup if you're familiar with that program I can share the file. It's assembled as ~6x6 panels primarily with a ton of pocket screws. It's a spendy build, even as a diy, just so you know. It'll be somewhere over 1000-1500 for just the supplies, I've lost track. More if you do the the Carolina version.
I'd love a copy of these plans. I just messaged you my email. Thank you! :wee

I would love a copy of these plans! We are in Hood River Oregon and are wanting to build something similar to the American coop. My friend has sketch-up! I trade you cherries in June. -Eileen

Are you still sharing plans for your build?? I am planning on starting our build soon and could use all the help I can get!

Can you send this to me?

Can you send this to me?

Back
Top Bottom