plans similar to Carolina Coop

I'm building a coop like the American Coop from Carolina Coops. I mapped most of it out on sketchup if you're familiar with that program I can share the file. It's assembled as ~6x6 panels primarily with a ton of pocket screws. It's a spendy build, even as a diy, just so you know. It'll be somewhere over 1000-1500 for just the supplies, I've lost track. More if you do the the Carolina version.
Can you send me this sketchup file?

I'm building a coop like the American Coop from Carolina Coops. I mapped most of it out on sketchup if you're familiar with that program I can share the file. It's assembled as ~6x6 panels primarily with a ton of pocket screws. It's a spendy build, even as a diy, just so you know. It'll be somewhere over 1000-1500 for just the supplies, I've lost track. More if you do the the Carolina version.
Can I get that sketchup plan? Thank you

Can you send me a copy?

Photos? Would love the plans!

If it is still available we would love a copy of your sketch up file as well.

We would love a copy of your sketch up file if it is still available. Thank you.

I used the same video linked, as well as Caroline Coop to reverse engineer our duck run. Threw in some of my own adaptations of stuff to cut down material costs. Was still spendy with lumber costs, however if you are OK with not perfect lumber Home Depot sells 70% culls and I was able to find a decent amount locally from private party sellers. I also used SketchUp to design a majority of it (With only minor changes from the rendering I did below).

Large.JPG

Capture.JPG

Back
Top Bottom