Playboy's Hefner gets engaged to a Playmate again

We're just randomly rambling on. It's about as much news as anything else in this section.
wink.png

Quote:
LOL, Debi, I was just wondering why this was posted on a chicken forum? Or anywhere else, for that matter. Ole Hef is what's called ancient news these days.....

Ranchhand, maybe the 24 year old has chickens?
It's possible...
sorta..

Wait a minute, I dunno either
idunno.gif

Quote:
LOL, Debi, I was just wondering why this was posted on a chicken forum? Or anywhere else, for that matter. Ole Hef is what's called ancient news these days.....

It's possible...
sorta..

idunno.gif

Doubt she has chickens but she might have fleas....mites... something else...

Last edited:
Because it's winter and we're all stuck inside? I wonder if Hef ever googles his own name.....
lau.gif

Quote:

It's possible...
sorta..

idunno.gif

Oh yes Hef has birds there on his place bet even peacocks. Plus all those Bunnies

Last edited:
Actually I'd say publicity stunt. hef is broke. There were news articles as recent as last week saying he was probably filing bankruptcy. He owns nothing. That house, the cars and the girls all belong to the magazine. Hef is smoke and mirrors when it come to his money and his ex wives and children will have more of a claim to anything he may still have then some new chickie he picked up last summer.

And quite honestly, I think poor Holly needs evaluation and counselling. Any woman who would so despirately throw herelf at a man who so clearly doesn't want her has problems.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom