Please be a pullet ❤️

She still looks like a pullet I hope she is!😁 Buff laced polishes are my favorite! This is my Baby Margo when she was a baby! Unfortunately she died a couple months ago!☹️
49E7B415-CA77-4F78-B39B-3D184FD0C2DE.jpeg
839FD370-2CAC-4E16-B880-34E9205883DD.jpeg
Here is a picture of my pullet Gertie who looked like yours when she was about that age!😁
0F6D9D91-1FA4-4E26-B844-B2B9AAE30470.jpeg

She still looks like a pullet I hope she is!😁 Buff laced polishes are my favorite! This is my Baby Margo when she was a baby! Unfortunately she died a couple months ago!☹️View attachment 2783555View attachment 2783557Here is a picture of my pullet Gertie who looked like yours when she was about that age!😁View attachment 2783561
Ohhh sweet Margo. I am sorry she is no longer with you. She is beautiful! I swear this might be what Fries will end up. Her big girl feathers are coming in white and "buff" (Learning this lingo on the fly) The lady at TSC said - grab that one.... looks like a polish..... I have no clue. She was a very sweet lady. I am from CA and just moved to TN where we can have a flock. She was supportive and helped us out very much. I am proud that I still have all six chicks from when we got them!!!

Ohhh sweet Margo. I am sorry she is no longer with you. She is beautiful! I swear this might be what Fries will end up. Her big girl feathers are coming in white and "buff" (Learning this lingo on the fly) The lady at TSC said - grab that one.... looks like a polish..... I have no clue. She was a very sweet lady. I am from CA and just moved to TN where we can have a flock. She was supportive and helped us out very much. I am proud that I still have all six chicks from when we got them!!!
Thank you!🥰 She seems really sweet and calm like my Margo was! She would respond to her name being called and come over to me for me to pick her up!😂 She would look up at me with the cutest look! I hope your baby stays sweet forever!🥰

Back
Top Bottom