Please check out our website

thumbsup.gif
Looks good

This tip is from my boyfriend. He's into webdesign things. You should get rid of this:

"Fresh Ranch Eggs • Rabbitry • Goats • Laying Hens • Hatching Eggs
Chicken Eggs • Duck Eggs • Registered French Angora Rabbits • Nubian Goats • Fainting Goats • Boer Goats • Show Birds • Laying Hens • Hatching Eggs • Dairy Goats • Meat Goats
Hand collected fresh eggs from happy, healthy, cage free birds "

on your home page since you've got the drop-down tabs and you should make your city/state a little bigger and move it up where all that other stuff was. Oh, and he said change it from "Ca to CA"

He says you may disagree, but that's his opinion, and other than that it looks nice and keep up the good work.
cool.png

I really love it! I'm impressed with all the detail you've put into it! Really, really!

I appreciate the fact that you have on the homepage listed out the various animals and items that way. It makes it easier for an at-a-glance review.. and it's not repetitive since you dont have all of that in the links navigation bar.

On the 'Eggs consummable' page...
The 75c "Up-charge".. it has me focusing on the 'Up' part.. also.. is that 75 cents more for sorting, no matter the quantity of eggs?
The"1 day old egg" part.. it says "surrounded by a more structural egg white ring" and I would change that to "structured egg white"

On the homepage... I would rather see the address below the photo. The photo is meant to be the center of attention there, and it's off balance with the address above it. I do like that it's big. Plus, the way the address is formatted is like on many formal documents, and I for one am used to seeing those down the bottom of a page... a lot of other websites have it further down... it just doesen't seem to fit where it is. Plus right up in your title bar area.. it says Hesperia, Ca... so already we know where the farm is.. and that solves my number one annoyance with a lot of websites.. not knowing where the darn place is LOL.

And "Hand collected fresh eggs from happy, healthy, cage free birds"... I would move the type size up one or two.. maybe even put it in bold or one more line below the various animals list... just to give it more attention.

I'm a picky person.. and a perfectionist... but I really do love your website! Did you use a program to design it?

Last edited:
Quote:
I tend to disagree with getting rid of the line because of the drop down tabs. I wear many hats where I work. I appreciate a good summary on the home page of products/services so I don't waste my precious time going to every drop down menu. IMO the drop down menu should offer lots of details of what is summarized on the home page.

Quote:
I tend to disagree with getting rid of the line because of the drop down tabs. I wear many hats where I work. I appreciate a good summary on the home page of products/services so I don't waste my precious time going to every drop down menu. IMO the drop down menu should offer lots of details of what is summarized on the home page.

x2

Back
Top Bottom