Please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Chance struggled up and grabbed the wolf by the tail and swung him around. Then let go.

"Aaah!" The wolf yelled, as he was flung into a tree. He moaned and stood up slowly, then headed back into the forest.

Chance shook his head, "goood riddance." He limped back to Esther,\\.

Quote:
What? I have no value whatsoever to anyone on this thread.

You have value to me.

In what ways?
None of your characters really roleplay with mine. Bolt was the only one who actually could be used, then Duck2's army of evil killed him (I said he could die hoping that it would make my horses more noticed, but even his adoptive family didn't seem to shed a tear). Aiden is socially retarded and doesn't speak to anyone but two foals he had found, and they were taken away by two-legs. Macon is dead. Yang left the herd. What else is there for me to do on this thread?

Quote:
You have value to me.

In what ways?
None of your characters really roleplay with mine. Bolt was the only one who actually could be used, then Duck2's army of evil killed him (I said he could die hoping that it would make my horses more noticed, but even his adoptive family didn't seem to shed a tear). Aiden is socially retarded and doesn't speak to anyone but two foals he had found, and they were taken away by two-legs. Macon is dead. Yang left the herd. What else is there for me to do on this thread?

Make your awesome army herd?!

Quote:
"Aaah!" The wolf yelled, as he was flung into a tree. He moaned and stood up slowly, then headed back into the forest.

Chance shook his head, "goood riddance." He limped back to Esther,\\.

"Are you alright?" She asked, her voice raspy.

Quote:
You have value to me.

And me!!! I can make a stallion to be Yangs mate or something

She isn't in SkyHerd anymore.

Quote:
In what ways?

Make your awesome army herd?!

I guess I could do that....

Quote:
"Are you alright?" She asked, her voice raspy.

"I think so." He said as he sank down.

Ariel shrieked.

"What! What is it?" Apollo asked, waking up fro ma small nap her had taken.

Quote:
"I think so." He said as he sank down.

Ariel shrieked.

"What! What is it?" Apollo asked, waking up fro ma small nap her had taken.

Her eyes were wide and dilated, but unseeing. "Mom! Save me!" She cried, shaking violently.

Quote:
You have value to me.

In what ways?

D: I DIDN'T KNOW BOLT DIED!
sad.png
Sorry.
I'll RP with you, duckie... The only person that'll RP with me is DL179.
hide.gif
So, I know how you feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom