Things I don't feed my chickens😊

Pics
Source? Never heard of cat food being bad for chickens.
Hello! Cat food can be bad for chickens if they have a lot of it, but it is not going to kill them!
1714755187373.png

Hello! Cat food can be bad for chickens if they have a lot of it, but it is not going to kill them! View attachment 3819765
This is not a source; it is just copying what someone wrote online. Who wrote it, where, and when, are all required of a source of information.

Some of what you say is accurate, and some of it is not. Actually, even the bit you quote does not support what you claim. You've transformed a qualification on a positive recommendation to feed chickens cat food when they are molting, into a warning about not ever feeding it because it can be toxic or deadly. If you want to be helpful to others, you need to read more carefully, and support what you assert with evidence.

Sorry to be critical but your list doesn't work. Garlic? Yeah no, it's fine. I don't even see cat food on the list so it must be been edited but I for sure will give a can of tuna and/or cat food when they're molting/winter needing a protein hit. Bread is not toxic. It's not beneficial at all and should not replace or supplement feed but I'm definitley not worried about a pizza crust getting tossed to them. It's just not a great list. Some of it yes, but not all.

Back
Top Bottom