Please give me your opinion

I know, I am adding I vent on each side of the coop. With the second floor I will still have the roosts 6 inches of the ground

How much space are you going to be giving up to put in a ramp? If you aren't using a ramp, this already borders on being too tight for the bird to open their wings and flap up to a second level.

Shoehorn them in there if you want, but for a lot less effort you can off this to someone who only wants to keep a couple birds, or wants a play toy for their kids, and get something that actually works.

I am planning to ad a second story for roost with a plywood floor. That should add 4.5 more square feet for roost. Thanks to everyone on here for all the advise. I really want to give them a happy life. Any one have any ideas on how to make even more room with out building a new coop
You just can't put 5 pounds of sssstuff in a 2 pound bag.

I really do appreciate all your guys advise, the second floor wil have a big open loft like area, I just put in two vent and it smell like fresh air in the coop. They have a dust bath area under the coop food and water also. They only sleep in the coop

I don't understand why you asked for advice. The community has given you their experience and your not listening to any of it.

I hope your hens do ok. It's going to be a tough life if you put 5 girls in that coop. Egg production will be low, as well as the health & happiness of your girls will suffer.

I have decided to move one to my old coop with my bigger girls. I am really wanting the set for them. Or sell one

Back
Top Bottom