Please help an old guy figure out this techincal stuff

Quote:
are you any good with small engines?? My snowblower won't start maybe we can stike a deal??

Pull the choke and spray some starter fluid in the carb. If that doesn't work, take out the spark plug and clean it good and maybe run some emery cloth over the place where it sparks. I'd love to come on over and help but it's a long way from California. I don't even need a snow blower. Doesn't EVER snow here.
lau.gif
Now how do I turn on my smiley guys?

Last edited:
Quote:
are you any good with small engines?? My snowblower won't start maybe we can stike a deal??

Pull the choke and spray some starter fluid in the carb. If that doesn't work, take out the spark plug and clean it good and maybe run some emery cloth over the place where it sparks. I'd love to come on over and help but it's a long way from California. I don't even need a snow blower. Doesn't EVER snow here.
lau.gif

Are you talking about in a post, or in the smilies menu? If it's in the smilies menu, once you've chosen one smiley, they all stop moving.
hit.gif

Quote:

lau.gif

Hey, love the avatar, and
welcome-byc.gif

Quote:
lau.gif

Are you talking about in a post, or in the smilies menu? If it's in the smilies menu, once you've chosen one smiley, they all stop moving.
hit.gif

That's true, that is kinda funny, isn't it?

If they're not moving in a post, then your computer is probably moving really slow. When my computer is protesting all the tasks I ask, the last thing it gets to is animating the smileys.

Quote:
If it's any consolation, they're moving when I look at them. I don't understand why that would be
hu.gif

It's good to know they are moving when other people see them.
celebrate.gif
Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom