PLEASE HELP! ASAP ASAP

Pics

Livseymour

In the Brooder
May 16, 2020
So I had a thread on here, it got deleted. This is an emergency someone please respond ASAP. I got advice to open the top of the shell, and the duckling is moving on the inside. Hasn’t internally pipped, there are a decent amount of veins. What do I do now someone please help!!

So I had a thread on here, it got deleted. This is an emergency someone please respond ASAP. I got advice to open the top of the shell, and the duckling is moving on the inside. Hasn’t internally pipped, there are a decent amount of veins. What do I do now someone please help!!
I've been helping you and wondered what the heck was going on! raise the humidity in that incubator however you can. Just don't let the towels or sponge touch the egg or it will cool it too much. How big is your hole?

Gently dab the membrane with a moistener (Coconut oil, Neosporin, or food-grade mineral) oil will work, raise the humidity in the incubator, and leave the duckling be. For the next few days, you'll want to look out for shrink wrapping.

@Isaac 0 can you help. Her other thread got deleted somehow. You had told her to raise the humidity quickly or they would all die. I think she's got 1 left. I told her to get a hydrometer
What day of incubation is the egg at? I would be tempted to cover the hole with tape. It sounds as if it is far too early to assist.
that's what I was thinking too. I asked her how big the hole was.

Here’s a picture: he’s moving a lot, I put oil on top of the membrane. Should I put Saran Wrap over it or something? Or just wait

Attachments

• 1E052F43-9BFD-43E4-844C-16914E45D9CD.jpeg
    1E052F43-9BFD-43E4-844C-16914E45D9CD.jpeg
    255.2 KB · Views: 13

Back
Top Bottom