Please Help Chicken won't Stand at all!!

Another question she just pooped and it was watery with odor where as before it was normal. Is this due to stress because diet has been changed and my working with her?
Smelly poop says coccidiosis to me, Can you get some pictures of her and her poop?

It was terrible. 30, 000 chickens went to their death that day. I was so upsettupset that i couldn't save them all. I hate the chicken industry with every fiber of my being.
This little chicken makes me wanna cry every time i look at her. That's why I'm trying so hard and i hope i can give her a long happy life.

Hi,
What about putting her in the bathtub to swim and
you move her legs against the current. I used to do
this with wild rabbits who had spinal and leg injuries.
If you have something round like a donut that floats
you put her in it with a sling to hold her. Then she could
paddle.

It was terrible. 30, 000 chickens went to their death that day. I was so upsettupset that i couldn't save them all. I hate the chicken industry with every fiber of my being.
This little chicken makes me wanna cry every time i look at her. That's why I'm trying so hard and i hope i can give her a long happy life.
I would try to save her, too. Keep up the good work, but try not to get too attached.

That is an excellent idea mg15. Water therapy. Just might work. I don't want her legs to just stagnate and lose what littlemuscle she may have.

I'm already attached. I think she is simply wonderful and i think she trust me. I keep her by my side at all times. Gonna take her outside tomorrow. She's never been in grass or the sun so hopefully she will be more motivated to get better.

Her poop is brown water but the towel i had her on made her stomach very hot. I switched to a sheet and its much cooler. Plus she wouldn't eat the cracked corn and oats so i mixed egg and shell with it and she ate every bit of it. She didn't eat for about 24 hours but she drank water.

I don't know how to post a pic. Her poop looks nothing like that pic. The brown water had some white in it (no foam and not oily) and like two or three little dark things in it and she is pooping twice a day. I'm sure she still has a lot of that craphormone food in her.

Back
Top Bottom