a chicken at my grandmas house has been unattended for a few days since my garndma is out of town. when we came to check on her today, she was out of water and sleeping in the sun. we filled up the water but she wouldnt drink and i had to force her. a minute or two later, she dropped a mostly water fecie, then 2 more. this led me to think that she had not been eating either. but then when i was cleaning out the food, i discovered a layer of mold at the bottom which could possibly have made her sick but im not sure if it would've hurt her. now we have brought her home to hopefully nurse her back to health, but she wont eat, or even stay awake for more than 5 minutes!She is only about 5 weeks old, but looks full grown. Can someone please give me some advice to save her!?!? Please help me!!