Please Help Hatched and Unhatched Eggs

Uh now your making me extremely excited but my patience isn't very good and I've got eggs in the incubator

Lol yes I'm an extremely impatient person its definitely been aggravating For me at times but I'm doing better this time than the first as far as overly thinking and messing with things...Last time I only had 5 out of 16 hatch so I'm trying to do better lol

Yeah I have 41 eggs so I'm hoping for a lot my first hatch only 8 out of 26 hatched then 1 had a leg problem and the other had an unabsorbed yolk wich now I know how to fix those things wich makes me frustrated that was last spring and I only have half this year but part of that was the Hawks fault until now my roo from that hatch is very protective wich is good

Lol well my humidity was up to 86 so I chanced it...I removed 7 left 1 newly hatched and have had 2 more hatch since I removed them!!!! I was super fast my humidity never dropped below 75 and was back to 85 in no time
20180216_195448.jpg
20180216_195549.jpg
20180216_195553.jpg

I'll try to get a video it's hard to see in there from the humidity on the windows lol....but when I say brutal like they are kicking the eggs across the incubator...my last ones weren't so ruff

I seem to remember you telling us in a previous post that your last biddies didn't take well to living. It now seems that your latest biddies are healthy and full of themselves.

Back
Top Bottom