Please Help Hatched and Unhatched Eggs

I left it but it died:(...I've got 14 babies I have had 3 die and 9 left in incubator 3 of which I'm pretty sure are still alive so more waiting lol...when are yours suppose to hatch?

I'm so sorry i missed that post. After a hole that big, I intervene by 18-24 hours. :hugs

I'm so sorry i missed that post. After a hole that big, I intervene by 18-24 hours. :hugs

It didn't make it that long it died probably around 12 hours...I don't think it would have made it regardless of what I did the blood was absorbed but the yolk was not plus I'm pretty sure it had some organs on the outside of its little body. :(

Oh I'm sorry and only 11 more days for me!:):wee:jumpy

This my favorite so far...I have no idea what it is because some of these eggs came from someone else but I have never had an all gray chick before it's adorable lol
20180218_113041.jpg

This my favorite so far...I have no idea what it is because some of these eggs came from someone else but I have never had an all gray chick before it's adorable lolView attachment 1268567

:love
Do you know what the parents are? The white on the one chicks head could indicate male, depending on the parents. The gray one is either blue or self-blue/lavender. Very pretty! :)

:love
Do you know what the parents are? The white on the one chicks head could indicate male, depending on the parents. The gray one is either blue or self-blue/lavender. Very pretty! :)

No I don't because half the eggs were mine and the other half were from a girl I know. She wasn't sure which eggs came from which birds because hers is a mixed flock. Im sure the gray one came from hers because I have never had any like that. The ones with the white spot I'm sure are from mine because my rooster is a barred rock and seems to be very dominate in what my chicks look like. I dont mind them being mixed because i got some very pretty chicks this time! Im excited to see what they look like when they get bigger. Once I get a good hatch rate I want to get some silky bantams to hatch

Back
Top Bottom