please help hens or roos

wlz77

In the Brooder
12 Years
May 1, 2007
PA
i brought these as sexed pullets but they look so differnt there 4 weeks old due they look like hens can anyone help there silver laced wydottes
DSC_1327.jpg

Looks just like my roo at that age....

Best to compare with other slw if you have them...Looks like another slw to the right in the pic.....the cockerals usually have quicker growth with their combs/wattles and they are more red...also their tails are not as big as the pullets...final analysis: Left = Roo
Right = Pullet:fl

thats what i was thinking too. was hoping that they were both pullets. like they were supposed to be oh well luck of the draw

Newchickenmom&kids :

Looks just like my roo at that age....

Best to compare with other slw if you have them...Looks like another slw to the right in the pic.....the cockerals usually have quicker growth with their combs/wattles and they are more red...also their tails are not as big as the pullets...final analysis: Left = Roo
Right = Pullet:fl

I second that motion.​

at a local feed store. they were soposed to be hens along with these i have 2 rir 2 polish bantams 1 barred rock 1 balk sex rock 2 amercans and 1 frizzle i have theses adults 1 millie flure roo, sea bright roo, and 2 sillky hens

Back
Top Bottom