Please help identify these....anyone else?

Birchwood

In the Brooder
10 Years
Apr 17, 2009
Southern Vermont
I just got these chicks! But the lady wasnt sure what some were. Any help? She also said that they were 11 wks old, they seem a bit small....

This is supposed to be a mille fluer bantam...
28384_dscf3059.jpg

Easter Egger......
28384_dscf3060.jpg

??
28384_dscf3064.jpg

??
28384_dscf3067.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I believe the third one is a dark Brahma (if it has feathered legs, I can't tell)

Not sure on the last one. It looks like it has a small crest, so it is probably a mutt, perhaps part Silkie or Polish. Could possibly be pure Polish.

I would venture a guess to say that the last one isn't pure anything. A polish would have a much more pronounced top hat than yours does. It could be a polish cross. They get crests but it will not be near what a full polish crest is like. I love the one above the "polish cross"! he/she is beautiful
big_smile.png

Quote:
It wouldn't look like your dark brahma roo. Dark brahma hens do not look like the roos, look them up on feathersite.
If we could have pictures of the birds standing, we might be able to be able to tell you better what they are. It is almost impossible with the pictures you have.

Ima gonna go with

BO
EE
some sort of partridge colored something?
and a blue cochin...

iam really pretty sure on two and four. Obviously two is an EE, and that last one looks just like my cochins did.

Last edited:
pic 1 mix
pic 2 EE
pic 3 Silver Penciled Rock
pic 4 look to me to be a Polish cross

Chris

Back
Top Bottom