Please help identify

@MissLydia that will be exciting. I know for sure the African is a male. We bought additional pools and the African attempted mating and I'm pretty sure I saw his family male parts. I hope that means the white is a female. So far the male ia not Aggressive And I found out they are 6 months old.

@MissLydia that will be exciting. I know for sure the African is a male. We bought additional pools and the African attempted mating and I'm pretty sure I saw his family male parts. I hope that means the white is a female. So far the male ia not Aggressive And I found out they are 6 months old.
Great youngins, Usually gander and geese are older before mating begins mine were going on 10 months before they mated. You can't miss those male parts if your looking for them. lol

Gander aggressiveness most likely won't start till mating season gets under way, they just can't help themselves then lol

We also have a really good thread on training so if interested or need help in that dept I'll find you the link or you can look it up. Goose training.

Oh. I will look for link and ask for help if I can't locate it. She didn't really stay to receive him so I doubt they truly mated. It was funny to me because he is the most social, approaches us talking and allows touching. Gently nibbles. Thanks again for all your help. Not to many people knowledgeable about ducks and geese in my area.

Back
Top Bottom