Please Help Identify

HamKristin

In the Brooder
May 23, 2022
Hello!
I am a new chicken lady and I am hooked. I ordered a 10 chick "Brown Egg Layer" assortment from Hoover's Hatchery. The chicks are about 7 weeks old. I have 2 girls that I absolutely love but I have no idea what they are which is a shame because they are my favorites and I want more! I have ruled out ISA Brown and RIR ( I have 4 of those and they look nothing alike). If anyone has any idea I would really appreciate your knowledge.

Attachments

• Egg Roll 1.jpg
    Egg Roll 1.jpg
    783.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Egg Roll 2.jpg
    Egg Roll 2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
  • Egg Roll 3.jpg
    Egg Roll 3.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
  • Egg Roll 4.jpg
    Egg Roll 4.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
I'm definitely not a chicken identifying expert, but do you think the one might be an Golden Comet or an Orphington? The other maybe a Black Laced Silver Wyandotte or a Dark Brahma?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*CLICK AND READ ME!

*CLICK AND READ ME!

Last edited:
I'm definitely not a chicken identifying expert, but do you think the one might be an Golden Comet or an Orphington? The other maybe a Black Laced Silver Wyandotte or a Dark Brahma?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*CLICK AND READ ME!

*CLICK AND READ ME!
Sorry to be annoying, but I dont think it’s a golden comet. They usually have a little more orange and/or white, less buff color.

Back
Top Bottom