please help if you can!

chic4me12

In the Brooder
7 Years
Nov 2, 2012
i have 2 hens 1 rooster, and 6 5 week old chicks,my yellow hen
and the black one are loosing their feathers, the golden hen cut her foot on the screen in chicken coop, what
can i use? they eat scratch and laying feed, and grit too. hay is in the chicken coop. looking for pooper catcher for under perch, incoop. theyr abt 2years or 2/1/2, old. no bleeding but messy rumps. poop looks ok not messy, far as i can see?.
what do yall suggest? thank you sheila cheers.

fried green eggs

Songster
8 Years
Mar 25, 2011
S.E. Michigan
frow.gif
Your post is kind of confussing. Injuries can be treated with plain Neosporin. Do you mean you want to put a poop plywood board under the roost to catch poop so, they will stay cleaner?

animallover505

Crowing
7 Years
I have 2 hens 1 rooster, and 6-5 week old chicks,my yellow hen and the black one are loosing their feathers, the golden hen cut her foot on the screen in chicken coop, what can i use? they eat scratch and laying feed, and grit too. hay is in the chicken coop. looking for pooper catcher for under perch, in coop. they're about 2 years or 2/1/2, old. no bleeding but messy rumps. poop looks ok not messy, far as i can see?.
what do y'all suggest? thank you sheila cheers.

chic4me12

In the Brooder
7 Years
Nov 2, 2012
our 2 hens have been like this since weve had them. which product is good for keeping mites and insects out chicken coops, what do you use.
smile.png

MANNA-PRO

Top Bottom