please help incubator question what day!?!?

Oh god here I go freaking out ok was starting to lockdown filled up with water and put wet rag in but my humidity will not stay where I want it it keeps fluctuating and stuff I'm freaking out now

Humidity will fluctuate. That's normal. You should do your best to keep somewhere between 60 and 80. A little higher or lower for little bit at a time will not hurt anything. Are you using multiple gauges?

The ones that come with incubators aren't always very accurate. I suggest you pick up one at your local pet supply store, just to verify that your levels are where they should be. You can usually find them in the reptile section.

Quick question my humidity is only at 41% I couldn't get up. So did research says some people like to leave everything the same the whole hatch. So do you see this being ok?
Got one pipping now and I can hear em all chirping

Ok so I have 7 eggs total. 2 hatched. On day 19. 1 pipped yesterday (day 20) and today is day 21 with no signs of anything from 4 eggs?? 2 hatched 1 pipping 4 doing nothing yet??

It's ok, just wait them out. In a still air, hatches are more likely to be "staggered," because of hot and cold spots in the incubator. If the eggs have shown no signs of movement by day 23, you may want to take them out and candle them, or float them. After day 23, any chicks that hatch will usually be very weak and may need assistance.

Back
Top Bottom