Please help me identify breeds my girls are.

Assuming all the birds in the above pics are in the bottom picture...The red and white ones are red sex links. The black ones with brown in their breasts are black sexlinks. The one that looks like a Rhode Island red is a production red. Black and white one is a silver laced wyandotte. And the black one with the crest, does it have feathers on its feet? Looks like a silkie cross.

Thanks for the identify. No the black one does not have feathers on her feet. Her legs are black and she is noisier than the others and she's not as friendly as the others.

I appreciate the help. Thanks.
Colette

I see a silver laced wyandotte, 2 red sex links, a buff orpington, a production red. And the crested one might be a polish. (but houdan's and sultans have crests too, I'm not familiar enough with any of them to tell what they are)

The crested one looks to be either a Crevecour or Polish cross. The comb is all wrong for either of those breeds. Unless you got fortunate and stumbled on to an Icelandic chicken. Do a search for those and take a look. I think they have single combs?!?!

Back
Top Bottom