please help me know what my babies r!

amyandkids

Songster
10 Years
Apr 18, 2013
I bought all my chicks from TSC and all I know is I got bantams and pullets! I would love to know what breed they r please, thank you for helping a newbe chicken owner!
this is cici the only 1 with the rusty color!

geepers, I am not sure. It has feathers on its legs and looks to have some black and white on the wings like maybe it is laced. Wait until the feathers are out a bit more. Maybe a dark laced Brahma??? I have never had one. so I really am just answering to bump this up some too.

This is deuce he loves my phone and never takes his eyes off it so I can't get a pic of his wings!

geepers, I am not sure.  It has feathers on its legs and looks to have some black and white  on the wings like maybe it is laced.  Wait until the feathers are out a bit more.  Maybe a dark laced Brahma??? I have never had one. so I really am just answering to bump this up some too.  

Thank u!!

This is my favorite girl maggie, she was attacked by a hawk that's what all the scaring is on her neck, i didn't think she would make it but lots of love and nursing her she now lives in the house on my shoulder! Lol! But she plays with theothers when I can supervise! Don't know what she is either, just that she's a pullet.

I have 2 that look like your Maggie. They came from the TSC pullet box. I have no idea what they are. The guy that sold them to me said they would either be white or barred, but I don't think he knew what he was talking about. Next time I'm gonna buy ones that I know specifically what they are. This is driving me crazy! Lol. I have 6 chicks. I think I have 2 black jersey giants, 2 RIR's, and 2 whatever these are. Hehe

Back
Top Bottom