Please help me my rooster

Chicmom74

In the Brooder
May 15, 2021
Hey I've got a nine month old Frizzell or Freezy rooster his name Even brought him in last night and his cone was purple I cleared his nostrils and I have called vets Noone will see him plz help me he acts normal today idk what's wrong I can't fix it yall please my pleay

Attachments

• IMG_20211202_094902203_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20211202_094902203_HDR.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20211202_094854221_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20211202_094854221_HDR.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
He's not a chicken he family piece of Peace part of my fam I have cried nonstop all night long because I'm a fixer and I took own these babies and I want to give him the best life can I have please understand

Hey I've got a nine month old Frizzell or Freezy rooster his name Aven brought him in last night and his c o ne was purple I cleared his nostrils and I have called vets Noone will see him plz help me he acts normal today idk what'd wrong I can't fix it yall plhesr my pley
a picture would be nice, it could be a mixed breed possibly? Did it turn purple or was it purple for it all? Some chickens just have other colored features, of course, nonetheless, it could be a problem.

I'm not seeing anything that sets off alarms with me. His comb is a good color and he looks alert. I've lost roosters to heart/respiratory problems before due to Marek's and trust me, when they say those combs and wattles turn blue, they turn BLUE to the point that they are almost black.

We want to help you, we just need a bit more to go on, pls?

Can you be more specific about the symptoms you see?

You mention clearing nostrils...does he have respiratory symptoms, is he lethargic, is he eating/drinking, can he move around?

He's acting normal today = so I'm not sure what you need to do.
Yes I'm you guys I'm watching him breathe he is taking long breaths in and letting them out he's still purple but not as purple he's eating drinking crowing having his way with his girls but I really really think is that he has got a breathing problem there's no rattling no drainage he is my very first I got four chickens 4 that they thought we're going to pass away because they were little little and I wanted them because they needed extra care and he is the only one that survived and he he pushed to make it and he's funky outgoing funny loving and it is my place to see that he has a good life and his well-being is taken care of I tried to contact Avery vet in North Georgia no one would see him everyone talks to me like he's poultry like he's just a chicken but he's my fam all my boys are grown and I will do everything in my power to make sure that I gave it all to all 20 have my babies please you guys if anybody knows anywhere in North Georgia that I can talk to get antibiotics I will drive where I need to or is there something I can do at home

I'm not seeing anything that sets off alarms with me. His comb is a good color and he looks alert. I've lost roosters to heart/respiratory problems before due to Marek's and trust me, when they say those combs and wattles turn blue, they turn BLUE to the point that they are almost black.

We want to help you, we just need a bit more to go on, pls?
All that takes my breath because he is does that last night it was blue and when I set him down he was falling over I couldn't walk and I'm sorry I have not got back to everybody I don't know how to use this site I get lost

Back
Top Bottom