Please help me name this little puppy! A NAME IS CHOSEN!

chickensioux

Songster
10 Years
Feb 12, 2009
Western North Carolina
22826_100_1689.jpg

8 week old, female, long haired chihuahua.
It was Zoey, but no one likes that for her. She is very wild and silly. Something cute? Something feminine?
Thanks!

Last edited:
just keep calling names to it until the little darling tells you she likes the ONE you just used on her...hahahaha. We have done dog rescue for about #%&@ years( a veeeeery LONG time) and it never fails to work well
thumbsup.gif

Sioux, you are obviously not the right owner for this puppy if you can't name it. Please send little Snaffles to me.

Awwww, Sue, she's precious!!! You're telling me, after regaling us with all your hilarious pet names over the years you can't come up with something for this little muffin? She looks like an Eloise to me.

Now, I'm about to post a picture of our new farm dog, who is also desperately in need of a strong, tough name to fit his total fluffball demeanor.
tongue.png
Maybe you can work your magic on him?

My sister had a Chihuahua that looked like her, her name was Lady Bug, we just got a Boston Terrier, her name is Trixie (she came with it)

Names I like are:

Maple
Punkin
Boo
Gracie
Spirit
Hallie
Sookie

(these are all names I had thought of for our new girl, but since she already sorta knows her name, we are going to stick with it, esp. since its Halloweenish anyway Trixie aka trick or treat lol

Call her Chizz. I dunno...it's some silly word the kids are saying now. As in, that stuffs the "chizz." Where others said it's "the bomb" or whatever. She looks like she's "the chizz" to me
lol.png
I HOPE all the kids see this and STOP using that terminology now that an "old person" has said it
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom