Please help me sex my 7 week barred Plymouth Rock

The problem with efowl.com is that they aren't a hatchery. They are a broker. You place your order with them, they then place a bulk order with the hatchery. The chicks ship to efowl, they separate your order out from the thousands of chicks they receive in and send them on to you. There are just too many ways for similar looking chicks to get mixed up. Black sexlink cockerels look exactly like Barred Rock chicks. It was likely an honest mistake. But if you had ordered directly from a hatchery, it probably would never have happened.

Here's a "baby" pic

Oh I didn't know
The problem with efowl.com is that they aren't a hatchery. They are a broker. You place your order with them, they then place a bulk order with the hatchery. The chicks ship to efowl, they separate your order out from the thousands of chicks they receive in and send them on to you. There are just too many ways for similar looking chicks to get mixed up. Black sexlink cockerels look exactly like Barred Rock chicks. It was likely an honest mistake. But if you had ordered directly from a hatchery, it probably would never have happened.
. Oh I didn't know:(

Back
Top Bottom