Please help me with Tylan 200 dosing

diamondie

Songster
6 Years
Apr 25, 2017
I have 1-2 chicken with coryza right now. I search all over the place and could not find any Tylan. FOund one but it's Tylan 200. Can someone please tell me the dosing and if it's injectable or if I can give it orally. I only have oral syringes right now, so hoping I can go that route.

I have 1-2 chicken with coryza right now. I search all over the place and could not find any Tylan. FOund one but it's Tylan 200. Can someone please tell me the dosing and if it's injectable or if I can give it orally. I only have oral syringes right now, so hoping I can go that route.
You can give it orally or by injection, but either way it needs to be give at least twice a day, three to for times would be better though.

You will also need to give it based on weight, and the dose to give is no less than 0.05 ml every 6-8 hours. So a 5 pound hen would get no less than 0.25 ml (1/4 ml) every 6-8 hours.

Last edited:
You can give it orally or by injection, but either way it needs to be give at least twice a day, three to for times would be better though.

You will also need to give it based on weight, and the dose to give is no less than 0.05 ml every 6-8 hours. So a 5 pound hen would get no less than 0.25 ml (1/4 ml) every 6-8 hours.
LOL If I saw your post before responding, I wouldn't have. While I was looking it up for her, you responded. :oops:

Thank you so much!!!

Back
Top Bottom