Please help! My chicken is pooping some really weird colored stuff but acting normal.

4Dobermans

Songster
May 24, 2020
Prescott,Az
C6CA1956-3D4C-4941-A50F-1B165B82D7E4.jpeg
7B6593EC-C739-4675-8328-73DC5BA436E6.jpeg

These are both from tonight. Is my hen dying?? I love this one severely. Please tell me what to do with her. I am freaking out. She is acting normal and not lethargic that I have seen

What has she been eating?
Grass, cucumbers, etc.?
Has it been hot and she has been drinking lots of water?
No that’s why I can’t understand the green color. She has been inside my house for three days. It’s been semi hot but the others are fine. She hasn’t been drinking water constantly but she does drink it.

How old is she?
What do you feed - what has she been eating?
What does her crop look like?

What is on the plate?
View attachment 2777282
I usually feed her just chicken crumble feed. She has been eating and it just got to be this watery tonight. It’s a piece of something from the fresh corn. She is a four year old golden sex link. She is eating so I don’t know why she isn’t pooping solid. I have gave her some olive oil because I was thinking she was backed up

I usually feed her just chicken crumble feed. She has been eating and it just got to be this watery tonight. It’s a piece of something from the fresh corn. She is a four year old golden sex link. She is eating so I don’t know why she isn’t pooping solid. I have gave her some olive oil because I was thinking she was backed up
Fresh corn...how much?
Olive oil? That's why the loose stool.

Feed her her normal feed and no treats for a few days, see if it clears up.

Back
Top Bottom