Please, help my hen!

have you felt her underside? Can you feel a lump or an egg? I don’t believe the calcium in the e nutridrench is enough if she does have an egg problem. Do you have tums or calcium pills?
She felt all around didn't feel a lump per say but I checked again after you asked. It feels round just under her wings... like it could be an egg. It's day 3 now... so she should be laying today anyways right? I don't have tum... I can run to the corner store and get some. I have calcium liquid pills but it's not really liquid inside the pill its like toothpaste stuff. -_- so will tums work? Thanks so much for your help!

I am so sorry you and your hen are going through this. :( I'm not an expert, but have you tried giving her some electrolytes, like Hydro Hen?
I just bought hydro hen yesterday but I haven't given it to her. Ive been giving recovery 911 added to her water. Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• 16819234134073219635796130459123.jpg
    16819234134073219635796130459123.jpg
    841.3 KB · Views: 2
She felt all around didn't feel a lump per say but I checked again after you asked. It feels round just under her wings... like it could be an egg. It's day 3 now... so she should be laying today anyways right? I don't have tum... I can run to the corner store and get some. I have calcium liquid pills but it's not really liquid inside the pill its like toothpaste stuff. -_- so will tums work?
Yes, but break them in half before feeding her them first. Hold her against you and shove it in her beak. Does your flock have access to oyster shells and ground up limestone in the meantime?

Yes, but break them in half before feeding her them first. Hold her against you and shove it in her beak. Does your flock have access to oyster shells and ground up limestone in the meantime?
I just bought oyster shells because of what going on with my hen. I thought the layer pellets were enough.. but I was wrong.

Back
Top Bottom