Please help! Need to choose antibiotic for bumblefoot ASAP!

Kathy my vet put her on bytril I'm x 7 days before that she was on pen g for 5 days. Bumble scabs all cleared up now diarehea because of antibiotics trying to get her to eat yogart. No success.

Kathy my vet put her on bytril I'm x 7 days before that she was on pen g for 5 days. Bumble scabs all cleared up now diarehea because of antibiotics trying to get her to eat yogart. No success.
You should learn how to tube feed.. Your vet can sell you the supplies, and you should ask your vet for some pain meds for her. Is she drinking?

-Kathy

Hi yes she is drinking eating a bit of crumble loves her swim drinks a lot then. Loves watermelon.

Hi bumble is still not healing felt like I could lance it this morning and out came this hard ball her whole toe is swollen tried squeezing some more tonight very little started her on pen g again. If I am brave I will lance it and clean it out completely. Still soaking it in Epsom salts and cream.

Wow this bumble foot thing is a long process. Finally the bumble popped out yikes now the toe is slowly becoming normal. The other toe is still bad. 14 plus days of bytril

Back
Top Bottom